The 29 June 2012 conference, entitled "How to communicate about the European Citizens' Initiative?" falls within the ambit of a project launched by our partner ECAS (European Citizen Action Service). Since 2010, Toute l'Europe has gone into partnership with ECAS, in order to contribute to the creation of the European Civil Society House which aims to make available to European citizens, both physically and virtually, an assistance platform for the following tools:
- The European Citizens' Initiative (ECI);
- The European Parliament's system of petitions;
- The referral of cases to the European Ombudsman;
- The complaint procedure before the European Commission; and
- Access to the documentary resources of the European institutions.