The practice of foundations in Europe is very diverse and the context in which they work may vary from country to country. This diversity enriches collaboration among funders in Europe, but it can also present challenges, particularly when foundations look to work together across borders.
What's in the Guide?
- Foundations in Europe working together: How is it different?
- Collaborative health-check
- Case study on the European Foundation Initiative for African Research into Neglected Tropical Diseases
- A sample of European collaborations
- Working together in Europe: Drawing on diversity
- Starting out: How to get it right
- The human factor: Critical for success
- Organising for collaboration: Mix and match
- Keep looking ahead: Learning from experience